New to Blogging, Introductions First...

We're a quarter of the way into 2016 and a lot has changed for me over the past 12 months. Last year I graduated from the University of Leeds and migrated back home to the south, before starting my incredible graduate job in London. It's been a lot of change, but change is good. Despite working full time, and doing professional exams, I'm finding I have way more spare time than I did at uni. Especially during my long and boring commutes! 
So...introducing The City Notebook and I guess, me! My name is Amy, I'm 23 and live in Surrey.




I'm a very ordinary girl, and I've created this blog to share my experiences of the grown up world after uni, with a focus on the career girl side of me. My best friend and I used to talk about blogging together, and she recently took a chance and started a blog to help her achieve her goals for this year. She really inspired me with it, so I decided to sit down and start mine! I've described it as a lifestyle blog following me into the corporate world as I want to write about beauty, fashion, work and life as a graduate. I wanted to start a blog to help my confidence and give me something to do in my spare time. My blog won't be perfect, and I've a lot to learn! But I'm a big fan of just giving things a try. So that's what I've decided to do! My boyfriend has just moved to Northern Ireland for 2 years for work, so now is the perfect time for me to give blogging a go! If anyone has any useful tips for a newbie blogger please just give me a shout, I'd love to hear from you!

I hope you enjoy this little piece of me I'm putting out into the world!

Love, A x




No comments