Luxury Beauty Favourites for Autumn


Hi hi hi!!! Today I'm talking beauty for Autumn! As summer is slowly leaving us (sob) I've been busying myself in my lunch breaks at work finding my favourite luxury products to fill my make up bag and beauty shelf with. I think they are really perfect for Autumn and I wanted to share them with everyone! 


My first autumn must have is always going to be from Dior! Dior is one of my favourite make up brands and I treated myself to their powder last week when my lovely Benefit powder ran out. I'll be honest, Dior make up is expensive and I get buyers remorse when I buy it. But that quickly goes once I take it out the box and start using it! The Dior Forever Compact is gorgeously light, giving flawless coverage in a colour that's a perfect match for my skin colour. I got 020 Light Beige, which is the same shade I wear in their foundations. Whilst I love Dior's foundations (read about my newest favourite here) I don't like to wear foundation all the time but powders don't always do as good a job at giving me flawless, fresh skin. This pressed powder however is perfect for this time of year as its light and doesn't make your skin cloggy. It's also SPF 25 which is important all year round. I use either a primer or moisturiser before putting this powder on just to make sure it stays put all day. One of the best things about this compact is that when you run out, rather than having to throw away the whole thing, you can purchase a replacement powder palette and switch the old one out. 

Another staple in my make up bag for Autumn is my new Chanel lipstick. This is shade 406 Antoinette which is part of the Rouge Coco collection of ultra hydrating lip colour. It's soft and gives a lovely shine to your lips, which makes them look luscious and full. I did think than Chanel lipstick would last a bit better throughout the day but I had to keep applying it. Though it feels like you're applying lip balm so I'm not so worried about that. Chanel make up always looks so sophisticated in black and gold, I feel like I've really made it in my career when I whip this one out of my handbag.
My last autumn favourite is Kerastase Nutritive Creme Magistrale leave in hair conditioning treatment. Recently I've been using the Kerastase Nutritive shampoo and conditioner but as the weather turns my hair will need a little more help as it doesn't like cold air at all. This year I thought I'd preemptively find something to help my hair as summer ends and this leave in conditioner seemed perfect. The pot is quite big but you only need a tiny bit about the size of a ten pence piece to give your hair a nourishing boost. It smells heavenly and I put it on either before bed or before I leave in the morning. It saves me having to wash my hair every day which is time consuming as its long and thick, and keeps the moisture in my hair. It's pricy but I would highly recommend this lovely product! 

Have you tried any of these products? What are your autumn must haves?

No comments